четверг, 27 ноября 2014 г.

Hello my dear friends!)

You know that several days ago I felt on the Earth. The kind students take me to them and let to stay.
Female, who called ,Olga said : " Make yourself at home". I don't know what does it mean,but it sounds good. I jot interesting words down and make a video.

In our first meeting then they suggested to stay me with them, we went to an abandoned house( I thought so). I asked Olga:" Is this house dilapidated?" and she just laughed. When I understood that it's there place for living. I was horrified . It was there dorms, it's like the place where live all students, in our language "castle".

When we came inside it's like big community,but I think soon it will fall into decay . On the second floor was here room. It was a small room like a cellar or attic  .  There was two beds, one cupboard, carpet and one table( two chairs - out of date ) . I liked draped curtains, but the carpet was horrible. Windows looks like French windows but they was made from old wooden.Airy quality was awful, even my second nose didn't helped me in this case.The heating was off,Olga said that they try to economized , her government expect virtually no heating bills.
They patio looks like a ruin with two sheds. They even didn't have a normal place to hang out there washing.Olga's room it's a study, a bedroom,a game room and a cellar at the same time.

I can't write any more, I need to go, look at this "villa" and write me your opinion. 
With love,
GFJKU

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий