четверг, 27 ноября 2014 г.

Feedback

In the start of the year I think that this course will be the easiest one,but now I need to make a real effort to pass it. You lit a fire in many eyes when you said about blogs. For me this blogs became gale-force wind which ruined my house and made a utter chaos in there, but I still hope on narrow escape .
I like English, I like to absorb and handle the information and I like your lessons.You made them like a game. One of the circumstance why I start to learn English - it's my mom.I want to follow her advices and be the best. 
I want to say that for this trimester I knew a lot,for example , you teach me a lot of good words and how to make blogs( how to log in/log out.what is  the correct  translation to words spam,spamming, virus,hack into sth, password - in previous year  I didn't know the definitions of this words,I even didn't know what mean word "definition" - lol)  
And now I know a lot of proverbs and I can speak on different topics about body language, company, house. I know what means word withdraw and ATM. I know the difference between wage and salary.
About second trimester, I agree that your idea with blogs not so bad, I don't have any normal argument for strong criticism  . For this blogs we just need more time and then it might be very interesting. 
In the end of my feedback, I would like to promise that in next trimester I will do everything in time( Easier said than done, but I'll try) . Practice makes perfect and my winter holidays will be good time for it. 
Thank you for your attention.))))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий